Pinterest is my jam! When it comes to social media (ok, Pinterest is more of a visual search engine than social media but you know what I mean), I am ALL OVER Pinterest.
It’s always been one of the top drivers of traffic to my blog and, after my pin went crazy viral earlier this year, it brings in almost as much traffic as organic search does.
I recommend that every pet blogger who wants to increase their site traffic to get sponsorships, or apply for an ad network like Mediavine, make sure they are sharing great content on Pinterest.
I’d love to help you up your Pinterest game.
Here is how I can help.
All Levels: Pinterest Account Clean-up
If you started a Pinterest account but feel like it’s an all-over-the-place-mess, I can help get your profile in tip-top shape.
I will analyze your account, make recommendations and, upon approval from you, make these changes.
Recommendations and changes may include:
- Setting up rich pins (if needed).
- Improving your profile description
- Setting boards I feel aren’t relevant to your niche/audience to secret (so you can still see them and won’t lose followers).
- Creating up to 5 new niche-specific boards.
- Optimizing the titles and descriptions of your boards for Pinterest search
- Removing you from group boards that are no longer relevant (based on content and analytics)
- Selecting board covers to match your style and brand (not branded board covers, just quality images in line with your style and branding).
- Optional — 3 Pinterest image template created for you in PicMonkey or Canva (in your own account)
The fee for cleanup varies based on your needs. Please contact me for a custom quote.
Note: There is a package deal if you sign up for this service as well as the Pinterest Strategy Session.
Contact me for a custom quote if you’re ready to supercharge your Pinterest efforts.
All Levels: Pinterest Strategy Session
I love planning and creating strategies. I can be there for you to bounce ideas off of, to brainstorm with you, help you figure out where you cam improve, and help you develop a strategy to maximize your efforts.
If you book me for a strategy session, you will get:
- A review of your Pinterest profile.
- An outline of action steps you can take to improve your boards.
- Tips for creating and improving Pinterest images for readability and engagement.
- An evaluation of your current Pinterest strategy and tips for improvement.
- Tips for optimizing your website for Pinterest traffic.
- A 90-minute video call to ask go over the above and so you can ask me your burning questions (it’s recorded on GoToMeeting for you to watch again later)
This one-time strategy session is $527.
If you need ongoing support (ie. a series of calls), please contact me for a custom quote.